The Big Bounce America - The World’s Biggest Bounce House - Presented by REC TEC Grills
This Guinness World Record holder will visit Evans Towne Center Park for Golf Week in Columbia County!
The Big Bounce America
Important Ticket Information:
1. While there are no fees to enter the park, every person entering either the Big Bounce or the Bounce Village requires a ticket. This includes parents who are accompanying children. One ticket = one entry. Parents accompanying a child should only purchase an additional ticket to the same session/time slot that their child is attending.
2. All sessions begin at the designated hour and last for 45 minutes. We ask that you exit promptly at the end of your session as the 15 minutes between sessions is used to clean the Big Bounce.
3. All children 4 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult when entering the Big Bounce.
4. There are 3 ticket types: "Big Bounce", "Bounce Village Add On" and "Bounce Village Only". Bounce Village can be added as an upgrade to your Big Bounce ticket for just $5 it can also be purchased as a separate item for $10. The Bounce Village can be enjoyed anytime before or after your session. "Bounce Village Add On" purchase does require the purchase of 1 "BIG Bounce" ticket per $5 add on.
5. Tickets are cheapest when purchased in advance online and will cost more if purchased on event day from the box office. Any and all sessions may sell out in advance. If a session sells out in advance, no tickets will be available on-site during that time. Each session is limited to 180 persons per hour.
6. Each session lasts 45 minutes and begins at the hour designated on your ticket. During that time, you’ll have full access to the Big Bounce structure, all of its interactive elements and you’ll be able to participate in all of the activities that take place within there.
7. What should you wear to take part? We suggest you dress in something to keep cool. The only restrictions are ‘no shoes’ and ‘no bare feet’. Please plan to wear/bring socks or purchase branded ‘gripper socks’ on site for $5.
8. The Bounce Village pass gives you unlimited access to the additional side attractions in the ‘Bounce Village’ to enjoy anytime before or after your designated session. These include the ‘Big Bounce Ninja Run’, the ‘Monster Ball Pit’, where you can enjoy a massive 2, 000 square foot domed ball pit and the ‘Lil Bouncer’ a perfect replica of our main bouncer but smaller and designated for those who just need even more bounce time.
9. What can you expect in the Big Bounce? This is NOT just an hour of bouncing inside an over-sized bounce house. It’s way more exciting than that! There are inflatable activities, inflatable chill out areas, inflatable animals and characters, slides, ball pits and all manners of awesome entertainment.
10. Cleanliness. We care a lot about cleanliness. We want to keep you healthy, but also keep the inflatables in good condition for as long as we can! Between every session, our staff perform a thorough 15-minute clean. In addition, we do a deep clean of all inflatables at the end of each day.
For answers to more Frequently Asked Questions and any other additional information, please call (706) 868-3484
Share this event: