Our Rules And Regulations
Get to know our rules for the park!
- Evans Towne Center Park is a multi-use facility for the citizens of Columbia and surrounding counties. It is intended for a variety of purposes, including passive recreation. It is not intended for organized sporting activities, events or practices.
- Organized events are defined as those of any nature where a schedule is played, a coach is involved or regular practices are scheduled.
- Casual sporting play such as ball tossing, Frisbees, running and family play are permitted and encouraged. However, any event that occurs more than two times per week in the same location may be considered as an organized activity.
- Golf is absolutely prohibited in the Evans Towne Center Park. Columbia County maintains the park grounds and facilities for the use of everyone.
- Any activity that renders the grounds and facilities unsuitable for use by the general public may be prohibited by the Evans Towne Center Park Committee and/or the Columbia County Board of Commissioners.
- Any event that damages the park grounds and facilities beyond normal usage may also be prohibited.
- Columbia County reserves the right to approve or reject applications for usage and/or rental at their discretion.
- It is the intent of the county to have the park grounds and facilities usable each day for the general public.
- The county can also amend any and all regulations and grant waivers at their sole discretion.
- Dogs must be on leashes unless they are inside the dog park – Supervise children using the playground – No skateboards – No smoking – No glass containers – No portable grills – No fireworks or laser pointers – No amplified music after 11:00 pm – Park hours: Dawn to Dusk
- No smoking -No coolers -No picnics -No outside food or alcohol, vendors will be on site -No pets -No weapons -Bring blankets and chairs -Photography is allowed